This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Short/long operation in the same icon Visualization
Hi guys,

anybody knows how i can do a single button in the visualization to control the movement and stop of a blind? I tried to follow the steps of this thread ( https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...op#pid4576 ) but i didn't get it.

Thanks.
Hi
This is the best way, what is not clear here ? Otherwise in Mosaic you have ready widgets.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.10.2018, 07:47)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
This is the best way, what is not clear here ?  Otherwise in Mosaic you have ready widgets.
BR

The problems is that I paste all Erwin's code to custom javascript, and then i follow these steps:

For screen button by 1x bit move object and 1x bit step/stop object:
1) Create 2 1 bit unsigned objects and create button(s) in your visu with move object as main object and step/stop object as status-object and use same image on 1 and 0
2) Enter in the additional class of the UP button(s) these classes: screenbuttonup longpresstime_15 the values 0 and 1 are hardcoded and follows the KNX standard.
2) Enter in the additional class of the DOWN button(s) these classes: screenbuttondown longpresstime_15 the values 0 and 1 are hardcoded and follows the KNX standard.
3) Change the value after longpresstime_xx to the wanted long push time (xx (value) * 0.1second) = seconds for long push time

...but it doesn't work. I don't know what i'm doing wrong.
Can you give remote access or send your backup ? I can have a look. Send to PM.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5