This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Websocket closed problem
Hello,

I have a big problem with such errors:

in Safari(every few seconds after first time):
Code:
Unexpected response code: 200    :7101

wesocket closed                  :core.js.gz:1

in Firefox:
Code:
websocket closed                 core.js.gz:1:11610

I've checked this line(core.js.gz:1:11610) in Debugger and the cause is probably somewhere here(the last letter is 11610 from line 1):
Code:
error:checkObjectUpdate,success:checkObjectUpdate,timeout:6e4})}function cwarn(t){"object"==typeof console&&c

This errors cause alert in visualisation on iPhone and iPad that "Remote server doesn't respond" and after this alert the visualisation has no or only partly update. The same probably is on the android but there is no alert there.

The problem is on both LM4(very simple visu, 1 page) and LM LB(a lot of pages) with firmware 20160927.

It is variable when this alert will be displayed but normally after 30s or 1min.

Has somebody similar situation?
I see that the cause is when visualisation can't reach e.g. image which has unreachable address.
This is probably caused by client losing WiFi connection. There are some reliabilty improvements added in the upcoming FW.
No, this is caused when image or camera or site in frame isn't reachable. On Safari this produce disconnection of whole or partly visu, in other source.

If it is about improvements maybe you can add these(ideas):
- variable time of refreshing camera in image,
- variable source(local, remote; if local is not reachable then try remote source),
- information if client is local or remote? Or autochange visumode from local to remote if client is remote.

At this moment I've prepared some solutions for managing the cameras in optimal way by javascript but above points could be very helpful especially because there is no support for RTSP streaming so managing a lot of cameras in professional way with an optimal bandwidth consumption can be a challenge.