This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Probleme nach firmware update
Hallo
 Ich habe die Firmware und Pakete nach oben funktioniert die KNX / TP Nicht-mehr 
Wer kann mir Helfen wo der Fehler ist
Im Vorraus danke
Try downloading and re-installing the firmware. Patch is not needed as it is already included in the latest firmware images. Also make sure that the connection mode has not been changed to KNX/IP by accident.
Habe ich gemacht 
jetzt komme ich nicht mehr auf die Oberfläche er Startet er Leuchtet Grün aber die Weboberfläche ist weg ??? Huh
Hi,

Have you tried clearing your internet history? (browser cache), might be your browser still try to open the cgi-bin old URL, new FW has changed URL.

BR,

Erwin
Habe ich schon Gemacht Browser-Cache gelöscht 
ich kann die LM3 anpingen sie antwortet aber mehr auch nicht beide LEDa Grün

kann ich die Firmware mit einer externen Software aufspielen
Hi,

Yes it's possible to reflash the SD card with original content. Please write admin a PM with your exact device type and he can help you further.

BR,

Erwin
See this guide:
http://openrb.com/reflash-logicmachine3-...-software/
Danke für die Hilfe es funktioniert alles wieder
Hallo 
Bekannter ruft an er kann auf die LM3 im Broser nichts mehr schalten auf KNX aber er sehe alle Ikons und sie bewegten sich .
wie ich feststellte hat er keine Netzwerkverbindung mit LM3 sie lässt sich auch nicht anpingen oder erreichen nach dem Reset und dem IP-reset immer noch kein ping aber solange sie im 10sec Modus ist kann ich sie Anpingen danach wes sie wider im Normalmodus ist (Grüne LED dauerhaft)ist sie nicht mehr da. was soll ich Machen um das Problem zu Lösen

Bitte um Hilfe
 Grüße eor010

A friend calls, he can no longer switch anything to the LM3 in the Broser on KNX, but he sees all the icons and they move.
As I found out, he has no network connection with LM3 it cannot be pinged or after the reset and the IP reset still no ping but as long as it is in 10sec mode I can ping it afterwards why it is again in normal mode (green LED permanently) it is no longer there. what should I do to solve the problem
You might need to replace the microSD card. It's possible that it got partially corrupted and some of the configuration files (like the network/IP config) cannot be loaded.
Hi
OK Wie kann ich das machen SD-Karte habe ich Kopiert zur Sicherheit aber wie kann ich das Reparieren gibt es da eine anweisungsliste?
ich habe mir die neue Firmware runtergeladen und auf deinen neuen SD Kalte gespielt aber ich kann ohne den zugriff Garnichts machen wo kann ich das Betriebssystem wieder Laden
Grüße eor010

OK How can I do that SD card I copied for safety but how can I repair it? Is there a list of instructions?
I downloaded the new firmware and played it on your new SD cold, but I can't do anything without access where I can reload the operating system
Recovery image: http://dl.openrb.com/recovery.img.gz
Guide: https://openrb.com/reflash-logicmachine3...-software/

If you can still access the device using the default IP via reset button long press then you can try making a backup this way.