This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Alert Manager
Hi,

Under Utilities -> Vis Config -> uncheck Show alerts in visualization:

BR,

Erwin
Hello
Erwin, first of all thank you and congratulations for the app is very useful.

Just one question, I have already seen that you cannot change the aspect as you commented previously, but is a Spanish translation possible?

A fastener, adding a help, including the information of the frame, would not be bad.

a greeting
Hi,

Currently only EN en NL are supported

BR,

Erwin
thanks for the reply.

I hope you appreciate the proposal to include a help tab.

a greeting
Hi,

At this moment i have no time for adding any enhancements, when a project need might rise i will re-evaluate it..

BR,

Erwin
Hi

I am using Alert Manager to view the alerts, but I have some setting problems, I am monitoring alarms based on event script but if septum event script does not work, also the automatic page change does not work, what am I wrong?

BR
For page jump you need to enable the persistant checkbox on the iframe.

Can you eleborate on the second question? I have no idea what you mean..
Hello, can you help me install Alert manager? I don't have internet in a facility ... thanks
Here you go

Attached Files
.ipk   alerts.ipk (Size: 201.61 KB / Downloads: 55)
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.01.2021, 09:47)Daniel. Wrote: Here you go

How do I manually install alert manager?
Go to app store even offline and in menu there is option install from file.
Ctrl+F5
(12.01.2021, 11:31)Daniel. Wrote: Go to app store even offline and in menu there is option install from file.

Sorry Daniel, it took a long time to load that page. It is done!

is it possible to hide this icon in visu?
I think you can only protect it by password in user settings
Ctrl+F5
Hello

Is it possible to ensure that in the alert manager the tactic is password protected, not just the cancellation? thank you so much
Hello
With the update of wiser for KNX from version 2.5 to 2.6, I have noticed that the Alert manager application no longer appears in the store.

I have installed it using the file from post 69.

Why is it no longer available in the store?

All the best
This is question to SE, from 2.6.0 wiser is using SE store and we are not managing it anymore. Up to now they were using our store.
Ctrl+F5
This is in progress, i delivered the open source to our development team and they are preparing it for our own app store, should be there in the near future..
OK understood.
I've already asked SE.
Thanks for her reply.
a greeting

(20.04.2021, 10:50)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Esto está en progreso, entregué el código abierto a nuestro equipo de desarrollo y lo están preparando para nuestra propia tienda de aplicaciones, debería estar allí en un futuro cercano.

Thanks for your answer.

All the best