This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Alert Manager
Now available for download in the Appstore:

Alert Manager App

This application is used for client side alert handling including audio alerts.

You can use the application stand alone or include the application into your visualization by a frame.

Within the application you can select a lot of options how the client should respond to incoming alerts and how the acknowledge should be handled.

You can select valid scripts that generates the alerts to be accepted by the client making it possible to route the alerts to different clients without having all alerts on each client. 

There are options for audio settings, allow users to delete alerts, visible information settings and the menu can be locked after making the settings / restrictions. 

When the application is included by a frame into the visualization the behavior of automatic page jump to alert manager can be disabled by the menu.

The only script you need is to create a standard alert by script by using the simple LUA command "alert('your alert message')" or any other formatted alert.

This application is created on all feedback i got from our homeLYnk and spaceLYnk users, and all of those requested features are included in the application.

homeLYnk and spaceLYnk users cannot use this app (there will be a SE version also) until our new FW is released. I don't have a release date yet (sorry).

If you see additional items that makes sense to be included then please give me your feedback.

BR,

Erwin
How can I send a message tonot all clients?
Hi,

First of all, you don't send anything (: The alert will be as usual added to the alert tab.

The alerts are polled from the server on a defined interval period (default 10 sec and adjustable by the menu) for / by each client. 

In the future the alerts will be part of the websocket connection data but for now we must poll them.

On client level you can select in the menu -> Alert Settings -> Select in the selectbox  'valid scripts with alerts for this client'  all the scripts where alerts are generated from that you want the client to respond to and enable the slider 'Respond only on valid scripts'.

Now the client will only respond on the selected scripts that generates the alert.

BR,

Erwin
Very nice function with filtering the alerts Smile And also the look is perfect, this fadein effect on start. You're the best Edwin Smile
Hello, great app, but I can not change the settings. After setting the session returned by default. What am I doing wrong?
Hi,

Settings are saved to server with client IP, are you mobile and have all the time a different ip address?

BR,

Erwin
Hello, I come from the same IP address, but still not saved the settings ...
Hi,

Do you have the latest updated version or the first released version? Please update your App as the JQuery file location link is changed and this might be your problem.

If this won't help then can you check in the console (F12) if there are any errors showed and upload a screenshot if there are any?

BR,

Erwin
Hi, yes there are mistakes, but I do not understand what they mean

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 414 (Request-URI Too Large)
This is a message from first version, did you update the app?

See also: http://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread...47#pid3247

BR,

Erwin
Photo 
        Я обновил приложение, тот же результат Sad

I've updated the app, the same result
Hi,

I'm trying to pin-point this error you are facing, but need some more info from you:

1) Do you have a lot of scripts in your system? (if yes how many?)
2) Do your scripts have very long names?
3) I noticed you use Edge, have you tried other browsers as welll? ( you are the only one with issue so far so could be browser related )

Thanks, and based on your answers we can check what we need to change in the app to solve it!

BR,

Erwin
Hi, I have a system in the setup stage. In total 29 event-scripts and 21 resident scripts. Script names are short, but they are in Cyrillic. Maybe it's the Problem? I tried different browser.
Can you copy the whole request from browser dev tools? The contents will help to identify the problem.
In the error console, right click on the URL that caused the error, then select "Copy link address" and paste it here.
Hi Igor68,

I think i know what the issue is and i have changed the URL request methode in the app. I have send the changed file to Admin, i assume he will put it in the app store soon.

You may delete your previous post to clean this thread as it's quite some data that nobody will use (:

Let me know the results as soon as you have updated the app.

@Admin: Can you give a notification here when you have changed the file in the appstore?

BR,

Erwin
Hi

Where is this appstore your speak of? I have browsed the openrb.com, but I cannot find it.

Is it today possible to use this app on HL/SL devices from Schneider with FW 1.2.1? Or is it an even newer version we must wait for?
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
Hi Trond,

The app store is currently partial available on the HL/SL, this means you can use it already but the files needs to be uploaded in the FTP Apps section, from there you can use it by using a direct URL to this location.

In the upcomming firmware we will have a full version of the Appstore making it possible to download/install apps from the SL/HL startpage.

When we release the new FW you can go to the URL 192.168.0.10/apps.

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin, when will you release the new firmware? Within a month or later?
Hello Erwin, I've updated the app, but unfortunately remained Problem. In any case, thanks for the help