This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Create Modbus client via script
SHAC/NAC has different database structure and most likely this will require some modification. You can only map it to 250/ and you have much less dpts to select from.
SHAC/NAC does not have the option to link multiple objects at once. There were some works to add it to upcoming 2.0.0 but I haven't seen it yet.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(08.12.2020, 07:36)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Not that i know of, but I assume the modbus part is exactly the same in a SHAC/NAC and that the difference is only in the group address format.

We don’t need this script anymore for our KNX models as it’s now embedded in the FW/GUI of the latest FW 2.5.1...
Thanks Erwin, I think the line "dec_grp_address = knxlib.encodega(grp_address)" is what will differ - I'll check with Clipsal in Adelaide to see if they have a similar function.