This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[Request] Zigbee driver / app
Hi,

In some picture of LM products, we see it's (should be) compatible with zigbee.

The search function don't find any result about this.
Is there a zigbee driver somewhere?
If so, is it possible to share it? and also the app that go with it?
I have some zigbee product and want to see if I can use them with LM.

HW: LM2i

Thanks!
Hi! LM is compatible with ZigBee through 3rd party gateway (e.g. RS485-ZigBee), we had a partner who did the integration through RS-485 (proprietary protocol).
I know Erwin was/is working on USB-ZigBee integration, maybe Erwin could tell more? Smile

Anyway, with ZigBee it's not so straightforward as it's with ZWave, for example. If we would have integration of one manufacturer's ZigBee, it doesn't mean this solution would work perfectly with other manufacturer's ZigBees.
Hi edgars

Thanks for the reply.
I'll contact Erwin about this, as I have a USB gateway, maybe we'll find a way to have it partially working.

Yes, unfortunately ZigBee is not as easy and each manufacturer have his way to use it, sometime it's open sometime proprietary...
Sorry for dead posting. I would like to revive this topic.

The reason is simple: ZigBee becomes more popular.
ZigBee 3.0 released and it is universal and more reliable than Z-Wave because of 2.4 GHz ISM band.

Do you have any thoughts about it? LM as universal hub for ZigBee sounds very good.
we are working on ZigBee app for LogicMachine. But this will be for specific version of LogicMachine with integrated ZigBee module. App will be soon finished.
(07.03.2018, 10:22)edgars Wrote: we are working on ZigBee app for LogicMachine. But this will be for specific version of LogicMachine with integrated ZigBee module. App will be soon finished.

Will this specific version of LogicMachine be desktop or din-mounted?
Anyway, very good news.
I suppose we will be able to provide this functionality for any LM with USB port over 3rd party USB gateway. Hope to update soon.
(09.03.2018, 08:04)edgars Wrote: I suppose we will be able to provide this functionality for any LM with USB port over 3rd party USB gateway. Hope to update soon.

Hi Edgars,
Nice feature for LM. Simple ZigBee Pro or ZigBee Green Power ?

B.R,
Chouaibou.
Zigbee 3.0
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.03.2018, 09:19)Daniel. Wrote: Zigbee 3.0

Nice.

B.R
Good news indeed Smile
Waiting for this!
(07.03.2018, 10:22)edgars Wrote: we are working on ZigBee app for LogicMachine. But this will be for specific version of LogicMachine with integrated ZigBee module. App will be soon finished.

Hi edgars,

A LM with ZigBee 3.0 support would be really nice in order to use cheep lamps etc. but would this LM also be available with EnOcean?

Do you have a timeframe for when you will be releasing this LM?

Thanks
Joachim
Hi Edgars,

There is something new about Zigbee APP? 
We are waiting to try it  Wink

thanks!
Any news on this topic?
In progress but still a while to finish.
Ctrl+F5
@Daniel, Any news about the zigbee integration?
Any news?
The only news is that we have committed to deliver this to a project so there is no way back but we are still not ready. I will update here when I have some timing. In a meantime you can drop list of Zigbee devices you would want to integrate.
Ctrl+F5
Well first device - "Kamstrup Meter Interface-MEIZH-061"

Here is the technical document https://www.develcoproducts.com/media/19...manual.pdf
Hello, i have expectations for the implementation of zigbee in LM.

Please include ORVIBO Zigbee devices, there´s some inexpensive devices wich can offer features for various demands.

https://www.orvibo.com/en/product/produc...index.html