This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Local Intranet issue
Hi
Everything is fine when I'm in In "Internet zone" (I write IP instead of domain name in the address row). But in case I switch to "Intranet zone" I see just blank page (see the attached printscreen).
The problem seems to be IE specific. In Edge is it OK.
"Local zone" definition in Internet Options -> Security is at it's "Default" values.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
IE is not supported, Edge support is also not guaranteed. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox.
It's hard to believe the visualisation can't be used on a newly installed computer without 3rd software. Especially if there's MS Azure logo label on my LM.
Do you know why it doesn't work when the LM is in intranet zone? I can ask our IT for pushing some changes via group policy but simple "sorry IE is not supported" is not an answer.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hi Thomas,

Your reaction is 100% true but addressed to wrong person (:

MS was focused on Silverlight and did not support HTML5 until EI10/Edge.

Now they have dropped the Silver and seen the light and started support for HTML5 in 10 and Edge but as this is still new for MS there are still some things not 100% in Edge. 

Azure has nothing to do with browser versions, it's just a cloud service from MS...

BR,

Erwin
OK, I've found a solution.
The problem is web pages in local intranet are opened in compatibility mode by default.
Workaround 1 - switch off compatibility mode for intranet group. It was originally switched on.
Workaround 2 - create Enterprise mode site list by following this process https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpr...-site-list
In Enterprise mode Site List Manager add your LM site and set the compatibility to IE 11 Document mode.