This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Advanced visualization techniques
I saw many great things which can be done with scripts, like playing sounds on visualization page.

For a large project I need to show on the visualization picture from IP camera. Its obvious possible, but I need to show this when some KNX group is updated. 
The question is, it is possible to pop-up widget or other element via KNX group. I saw, that to show widget, button changes class of widget, form hide to show, but I can't figure how to do this without Java.

Other think, it is possible to dynamically change color of a label? From script with sound I know that it is possible to add (by script) some element to visualization page, but this force us to refresh page to see changes. Maybe there is some other way to do that?
For now you can only write custom JavaScript inside SVG. I'll provide a couple of examples later on.
Attached is SVG label example which changes color and text based on current binary object value. You can edit SVG with any text editor and change group address from '1/1/1' to the one you require.

Attached Files
.svg   label.svg (Size: 866 bytes / Downloads: 188)
maybe I done something wrong, but this example doesn't work at all. i add to your logic machine (http://4n.lv:7999/) new plan, named "label text" and nothing happens.
Forgot to mention that you cannot use it as object icon, it must be placed as an image, otherwise scripting will not work.