This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Homelynk problem?
Hi there,
a customer of mine told me that HL had some trouble for about 45 minutes last night. He tried to restart the system 2 time (first at 21.58 and second at 22.06 pm) after that everything was fine.
This morning I had a look at alarm log and there is not nothing special. Only "System start" at at 21.58 pm and second at 22.06 pm.
Only strange thing is that from 21.30 pm to about 22.15 pm there is not log (completely empty) as shown in the attachment. Is it related to the "system start" or it could be a problem?
Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

I see you have a lot of trends and small resolution (5 min?), what is the total size of all your trends?

It can be that if it's more then 40-50 MB in total of trends you encounter this issue on HL/SL/LM.

If this is the case i would advice to reduce the lenght of your trends and/or change resolution to lower resolution due to system resources.

In new FW there will be a limit set to avoid making to much trend load that can result to this kind of behavior.

BR,

Erwin
Thank you Erwin. You're right. There are many values which are logged every 5 or 10 minutes. But what happens in case system reach the maximun load of 40/50 Mb?
Out of memory condition causes automatic system restart.