This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SMS script, Huawei E3531 modem problem
Information 
Hello, I need help with Huawei E3531 modem.

We are using LM5 lite controller and couldn't get it work with this modem.
What we need is to send SMS messages via KNX adresses.

I tried script examples from LM manual and this thread: http://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=68 (did every step of instuction, tried to change comports (ttyUSB0,1,2), etc.)

In both cases modem's not working, I just get repeating messages in Alert window of the LM: modem reset.
Maybe I need some special drivers for this modem?
Hi Leonidas,
I couldn't send you email.
Could you please provide remote access to your LM? Preferably through port forward (ports 80 and 22), if not, then Teamviewer. Please send in private message.
(09.03.2017, 13:13)edgars Wrote: Hi Leonidas,
I couldn't send you email.
Could you please provide remote access to your LM? Preferably through port forward (ports 80 and 22), if not, then Teamviewer. Please send in private message.

Hi Edgars,

Did you know how to fix this problem? I have same problem with LM5 

Thanks
Try removing os.execute('usbreset /dev/bus/usb/001/001') line from user.sms user library. Then reinsert the modem and reboot LM.