This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic app - fastest way of visualization creation
Create your visualization in just couple of minutes!
Coming soon in LogicMachine Application Store: the easiest and fastest way of visualization creation - choose template style, create room, add predefined widgets to the room, specify control objects, use!

[Image: mosaic_main.jpg]

[Image: mosaic_add.jpg]

[Image: mosaic_room.jpg]
Looks good. When will this visualisation become available on the LM5p-DW1?
you can use it already now, it is called Mosaic. You should have it installed by default on your device.
Hi,
Looks very good, I have a question concerning the mosaic or this new APP is it possible to put different names for each lighting when we have several lighting for example on the Switch Widget ?
Thank you and still good work.
Gadjoken.
(13.09.2017, 06:18)Gadjoken Wrote: Hi,
Looks very good, I have a question concerning the mosaic or this new APP is it possible to put different names for each lighting when we have several lighting for example on the Switch Widget ?
Thank you and still good work.
Gadjoken.

Hi
On one widget you can add only one title. You can add as many light switches as you like with single button on a widget. 
BR
(13.09.2017, 06:16)edgars Wrote: you can use it already now, it is called Mosaic. You should have it installed by default on your device.

Yes I tried Mosaic, but I wanted to know when this version is going to be rolled out to the LogicMachine? That main screen, I cannot find it anywhere (not even in the widgets)? Also the graphics are just simple variations of what is shown here?

I tried updating, but the Mosaic program stays the same. Also, the input registration on on/off switches is quite buggy. It seems/feels like a test version. Seeing the graphics are far better in these screenshots I suspect I might still have a pre-production version?

You say the full version should already be available on the LM? Can I see the version number somewhere to be sure?
Hi Edgars,

How can I put a clock like in the example picture? It won't let me add any widgets to Home. My other question is where to change the language from?
Clock is just a mock-up picture for an old version. Something similar might be possible with Custom CSS but we don't have any examples for this.
To show widgets on the main page you need to enable "Show widgets on the Main page" in Setting & themes and set this option in Appearance tab for each widget that you want to show there.
Language is set on the main apps page in the settings menu.
(27.12.2022, 07:57)admin Wrote: Clock is just a mock-up picture for an old version. Something similar might be possible with Custom CSS but we don't have any examples for this.
To show widgets on the main page you need to enable "Show widgets on the Main page" in Setting & themes and set this option in Appearance tab for each widget that you want to show there.
Language is set on the main apps page in the settings me
Thanks!