This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Show alert log in visu
Hi

This may have been covered in other threads, but I have not been able to find it.

Is there a way to show the Alert log in the visualistaion in Schneider's SpaceLYnk? I know about the alert app for LM, but as I understand, this is not yet available for SL?
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
Hi Trond,

Next FW we support this app, offcourse otherwise i wouldn't have build it (;

In a couple of weeks you can use it through the app store..

BR,

Erwin
Hello,
I've been looking for a way to do a pop up when an alert is triggered, but I havent found what I am looking for.

The goal is to have something similar toi the picture below, where the user can see that something is on alert no matter what page is he looking at (in the spacelynk of course)

You can do that by enabling this setting:

Utilities -> Vis Configuration -> Enable the checkbox: Show alerts in visualization

With script you can activate the alert by using something like this:
Code:
value = event.getvalue()
if value > 26 then
   alert("The temperature level is too high: " .. value)
end

-- or more detailed

thisobject = grp.find(event.dst)
if thisobject.value > 26 then
   alert("The temperature level in room " .. thisobject.name .. " is too high: " .. thisobject.value)
end