This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

homelLynk and videostream
hello,
 as you see i'am new here and a beginner in knx and i ran into some "problems" with the visusalisation using  the homeLynk.
I placed this post earlier on the belgian knx forum but someone recommend me to come to this forum, so i did.

on my "start" page i have a picture frame where i refresh every second a picturestream of a hikvision ip camera, it works almost perfect only when i start my visualisation the stream doesn't always start automatic only after i click in the picture frame and it opens a webbrowser to go to the livestream and i close it back again, this is for a android tablet.

For a Ipad  it works just one time and i have to close the visualisation complete and reopen it. 
If  someone could give me a push in the right direction i would appreciate it verry much .

thanks in advance