This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic - security
Hi,
I like your idea with cloud Mosaic visualization.
I can't see it but maybe I'm overlooking it. Can I secure mosaic by username and password?
What I need is to disallow access for employees to other offices or parts of building they're not allowed to access.
Is it possible?

Thank you
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hi Thomas!
Currently there is no login/password, but we have plans to add it for the next version. Stay tuned! Wink
You can enabled login/password for apps in user access settings, but Mosaic will still show every room/floor for every user.
is there a way to have PIN for mosaic ?
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
(09.05.2017, 08:21)domotiqa Wrote: is there a way to have PIN for mosaic ?
up
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
Was this feature implemented yet?
Hi
Not really PIN but if you use our iOS or Android starter app then you can save user and password in the app.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5