This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

sending alerts by e-mail
Hi
Can I send a newly triggered alert by e-mail? There's a high probability I'm overlooking some simple setting but I can't find it.

Thank you
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Not directly, but you can create a wrapper function which sends an e-mail, then calls alert and use it in your scripts.
The problem of this solution is it won't send alerts generated by LM itself. Or can I override the internal Alert() function?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
The only internal alerts are system start and knx connection status. First can be added to init script and second one can be monitored via a resident script: http://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread...66#pid3466