This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

FIBARO RGBW module integration
Hello Machiners,

I recently started to test zwave devices with my LM & Z-Wave.Me usb stick. Now I am stuck with the Fibaro RGBW module FGRGBWM-441 (link). Is there anybody who made it work correctly? I am not even able to do the simplest thing - dimm one of the 4 channels. I used all the objects that were listed in LM Zwave Device configurator, but I cannot see any object for channel dimming (the Level objects are feedbacks). Also the objects come in group of 6, which makes no sense to me either. The only way how to somehow operate the channels is through the object 25/0/1 RGBW controller - Color. I am also sending a screenshot of my setting. Could anybody help me with this please?