This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Camera onvif
Hi,

To run a Onvif RTSP Camera in LM, I made a Html page with the plugin VLC.
I put the URL of this page in a frame.
In plan editor mode the page is OK
in Touch mode visualization the page is OK
but in User mode visualisation it is not OK

Have you an idea?

JMM
Jean-Marc
Can you provide the source of HTML page?
Yes well on, it is very simple.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8"></meta>
</head>
<body>
<embed type="application/x-vlc-plugin" name="video1"
autoplay="yes" loop="yes" width="640" height="460"
target="rtsp://192.168.1.21:554/user=admin&amp;password=&amp;channel=1&amp;stream=0.sdp">

</body>
</html>
Jean-Marc
It looks like VLC plugin does not work when auto-scale is enabled. This is browser issue and the only way to solve it is to disable auto-scaling (see attached screenshot).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry, with the disabled auto-scaling the problem is the same.
Jean-Marc
Can you show which settings are you using now?
Now it is OK, it was necessary to desable "Usermode auto-size upscaling"....Thank you!

Have you a issue for Android system, VLC is not compatible android?
Jean-Marc
As far as I know VLC plugin is only available on desktop Linux and Windows.
Hi,

The ONVIF system is more and more used, would it be possible for the updated version of LM to display directly the RTSP video flux?

JMM
Jean-Marc
It all depends on the browser support as our visualization is purely web-based. The only solution for now is to build a custom App for Android / iOS.