This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2017.04
(30.04.2017, 10:04)admin Wrote: Auth cookie becomes invalid if client IP changes. Its lifetime is set from LM so it will not work if LM date/time in incorrect.

I've tested this function and unfortunately it's working very randomly and probably I've found the source of this randomness but not whole solution for secure, fast and easy remote comunication with LM.

1) I've found some little strange situation. After update I has no admin account in "User access" but still admin credentials works but now I can't change this credentials.

2) Function "Remember username and password" doesn't work for admin account(probably because point 1).

3). Function "Remember username and password" works for other users, but when IP address change it is necessary to type login and password again.

So I think point 1) is a little bug. But from the other hand if this function is dependant on ip address which is often variable(especially on mobile) it has very limited application only in local(and only when ip addresses are static), but it is much more needed in remote than local where sometimes there isn't necessary to have some authorisation.

Is it possible to prepare a solution based not on ip address but on macaddres or client's cookie?
Hi,
Is Apple HomeKit part of this release?
If not, is it coming and if when?
Mr.D
Hi,

No, it will come as a app and it's not included in any FW, it's not available yet..

BR,

Erwin
And a prerelease Firmware for our schneider devices?
Hi Habib,

Last friday they approved the release of FW 2.0 for homeLYnk and spaceLYnk, it should be available tomorrow (:

When i have the URL's to the FW files i will post them here.

BR,

Erwin
Very cool, I'm looking forward to try out all the new features. Smile
Hi Habib,

Here are the URL's to our new FW:

for homeLYnk use: http://download.schneider-electric.com/f...FW2_0_0-hL

for spaceLYnk use: http://download.schneider-electric.com/f...FW2_0_0-sL

BR,

Erwin
:-)))) I'm downloadig

Hi Erwin,

really nice what I've seen in the first minutes I'm working with the new Fw. I like the idea with the new touch visualisation, but I've to do much modifications to make all the new widgets usable with my existing programming. 

I've made a quick&dirty new floor and room layout from my house. They're a lot, so the don't have enough place above the visualisation. I know, that I can do a change in menü setting, so they're all in a dropdown list. On a smartphone display there isn't much place for visualisation but you have in every screen a "master" menu bar in the bottom with the name of the room... this one is already in the top bar with underline. the function of the bottom bar is for changing themes and another navigation like that one in the top (with additional group function lighting/power etc. 

Is it not better to make one menu bar (maybe the top bar) and get the space on buttom back for visualisation?

that are only my 5 cent's  Wink  At moment I like the new firmware and many thx for the early release. I have much work now in the next days :-)

@buuuudzik

1. Admin access has always been in System Config, not User Access
2. Remember password is disabled for admin account for security reasons
3. We strongly recommend not to use port forwarding for remote access but you use VPN. This way you can have a static IP.

It's not possible to use client MAC address instead of IP.
(02.05.2017, 06:14)admin Wrote: @buuuudzik

1. Admin access has always been in System Config, not User Access
2. Remember password is disabled for admin account for security reasons
3. We strongly recommend not to use port forwarding for remote access but you use VPN. This way you can have a static IP.

It's not possible to use client MAC address instead of IP.

Thanks admin, 1) yes, sorry, I see this now. 2) I agree with your opinion. 3) But unfortunately on Logic Machine there is no satisfying solution for VPN(could be also additionally paid e.g. yearly 30euro). But this should be like in Spacelynk not via Mosaic which is too simple now. Traditional VPN connection is not so easy and should be 100% executed via machine. Very nice solution is in Fibaro when you have app for visualisation and this app choose between local and remote(via fibaro servers). The same is via webbrowser. I know this is unfortunately not easy, but in my opinion this has very high priority and this is key point.
Hi,

I have tried two times to upgrade the firmware. No luck..

On first attempt after device came back online I saw nothing new.. but I noticed that last new scripts added a few days ago was missing. Same was the log messages from that script..

I saw the 1.5.1 and I assumed the upgrade was still running, but "processes" under system does not show anything particular looking like software update processes.

So I tried once more... no luck! Still stuck at 1.5.1 and without my last scripts.. I have a backup so the scripts are no problem, but that might indicate something..?

regards
Thomas
Did you clear your browser cache`?

Best regards, Jørn.
Might be an SD card that became read-only
I didn't clear my browser cache explicit, but did it now. No effect.

To me it looks like it uploads the file (takes some time before reboot), then it reboots (and i guess, during reboot it should reflash itself?), but that does not happen. So back to where we left of before reboot.

It might be a RO filesystem, but I have no way in to check that... But i'll happily forward ssh to my homelynk if someone with the credentials wan't to check..

regards
Thomas
Hi,

You could check if there is a RO filesystem by creating a new object, press sync button (bottom right) and reboot.

The object should still be there after reboot.

BR,

Erwin
Hi,

I might have discovered a glitch in the release in regards to visualization.
I have a object (1/1/1) writing 1,2 or 3 to bus.
And a status object giving me the current value (2/2/2), however, the returning value was 97, 98 or 100.
Both being the datatype 6. 1 byte signed integer.

In the previous firmware I had this setup stating the following:
Object (1/1/1) custom value - 1 = Comfort, 2 = Standby and 3 = Night
Status Object (2/2/2) custom value - 97 = Comfort, 98 = Standby and 100 = Night
This worked fine in the visualization.
After the update I do no longer see the correct status of the object.
The strange part is that when looking in the object page, and log file the status seems to work, but when using the smartphone page the status shows a blank.

Have i missed something here?
Mr.D
Thanks, we'll have a look.
Looks like my filesystem got readonly.. Tried to create an object, and it was gone after reboot.

How can I resolve this?
(03.05.2017, 18:10)cumulusnimbus Wrote: Looks like my filesystem got readonly.. Tried to create an object, and it was gone after reboot.

How can I resolve this?
buy new microsd card and use this instructions
http://openrb.com/reflash-logicmachine3-...-software/
And this process and this restore image is still valid for Homelynk? Not bricking my device here?  Big Grin 

But still, what happened? My homelynk was not readonly before I attempted the firmware update...