This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Enocean Drivers
Hi,

As the new FW is released for testing and the HL/SL FW is released any time soon i can share the latest Enocean drivers for A5-20-01 and A5-20-04 including a script to create all needed objects including names, types, visparams, enums and min/max settings in batch mode.

You can only use them in the latest FW as there is a correction made in the Enocean package to make tis possible.

Link the script as event based to the incomming enocean (4 byte) object.

BR,

Erwin
(25.04.2017, 13:00)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

As the new FW is released for testing and the HL/SL FW is released any time soon i can share the latest Enocean drivers for A5-20-01 and A5-20-04 including a script to create all needed objects including names, types, visparams, enums and min/max settings in batch mode.

You can only use them in the latest FW as there is a correction made in the Enocean package to make tis possible.

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin,
Thanks to your drivers, i can read data correctly from the actuator but i haven't fully understand how to teach it.
Have you got any advice on how to make a succesfull teach procedure? I'm trying to send telegrams but it gives me "Error transmitting telegram". I've tryed to change my object "telegram type" to teach in but it doesnt seems to be succesfull.
Thank you
(28.07.2023, 14:25)Zen Wrote:
(25.04.2017, 13:00)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin,
Thanks to your drivers, i can read data correctly from the actuator but i haven't fully understand how to teach it.
Have you got any advice on how to make a succesfull teach procedure? I'm trying to send telegrams but it gives me "Error transmitting telegram". I've tryed to change my object "telegram type" to teach in but it doesnt seems to be succesfull.
Thank you

Hi Zen!

When you create a new profile on "KNX-Enocean" tab, you have to click on "Learn" button on the right of screen and appears a "error message" but its Ok. Next steep is put valve in learn mode "-->  <--" and valve will be linked.