This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Camera Visualization
Smile 
Hi, I have a problem, I want to see my camera in the display but it does not work for me. What could be happening?
The camera has user and password so I am using this sentence:
Http://admin:password@http://192.168.0.120/doc/page/main.asp
Hi,

main.asp is a active server page, so a webpage that holds your stream in a element. The URL in the controller cannot be a webpage (you could try a widget with a iframe)

Otherwise you have to explore the source of your asp to retrieve the actual URL to your cam.

BR,

Erwin
Hi,
Look for the actual URL of the camera, but still this does not work, also try to put the URL of the page google, but neither is taking. What could be happening?
Hi,

Are you using a frame or a camera element in your visu?

If you are using the camera element you cannot use a url to a website like google, also google does not work in a frame as they don't allow framing.

BR,

Erwin
Hi,
Now I'm working with camra d-link 930L but in the logic in the camera only shows me screenshots, when I put the video url does not show anything. What could be happening?
Thanks.
I want to use different IP camera brands (Ezviz and Tapo, because there are existing camera's and new camera on this project) for video surveillance and combine with Akuvox video door communication. Is there a way to embed snapshots from these cameras  to Mosaic visualisation?
We don't have these cameras to test, you need to check it out.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5