This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problem with 2 modbus devices
Hi guys,
I have an HomeLYnk that read from a PLC that controls an UTA, and write into a PLC that controls pumps, heating and cooling.
I used 2 profile:
- the one that read from the UTA use TCP/IP and works perfectly;
- the one that write some object (readed in the other profile) use RTU;

When the object is updated by the read of the other profile, it is not written into the PLC of the pumps. If I update the value of the object manually, it is written correctly into the PLC.

I bypassed this problem using script, but I would like to know if I've done something wrong Huh 

Thanks!
It's not working for you because the modbus plugin ignores telegrams that are sent by itself, otherwise there's a high chance of having an infinite read/write loop.
Hi, I have 3 ports of RS-485 on lm4 . How can I make RTU settings different for each port to use Modbus profiles?
Only one port can be used with mapper right now, other ports can be used via scripting.
Thank you, it would be good to work with the help of profiles, it is very convenient