This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

C-Bus NAC and Mosaic
Is it possible to use the Mosaic APP with the SE Cbus NAC or SHAC Controller to remote access the controller on the cloud, therefore getting rid of need to setup client routers, portforwarding ect.
No, SHAC and NAC are generation behind Wink There are works to upgrade this but I wouldn't expect this before 2020.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(03.06.2019, 07:15)Daniel. Wrote: No, SHAC and NAC are generation behind Wink There are works to upgrade this but I wouldn't expect this before 2020.

(03.06.2019, 07:15)Daniel. Wrote: No, SHAC and NAC are generation behind Wink There are works to upgrade this but I wouldn't expect this before 2020.

Daniel. Thank you for your reply. Thought that might be the case.
Will have a catch with SE in AU.
Hi Daniel,

Any update about the working progress , Smile please .
No and I wouldn't expect anything new for while. SE has some updates planed but Mosaic is not in there for now.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5