This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Amazon Echo / Alexa app
Alexa does not support it. In theory if you have them as 2 byte float and then use Temperature skill and call your thermostat Luminosity or Humidity it should do the trick. Alexa has no clue what it is but it will add Degrees or Kelvin while saying it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi and a happy new year to all.

Is anyone else experiencing sync errors the last couple of days and Alexa skill not working anymore, or is it just me?
Hi
Disable LM skill in Alexa and enable again. After that link accounts again. For some reason token between clouds expired on midnight. On our side all is working fine.
Happy New Year
Ctrl+F5
(01.01.2019, 20:14)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Disable LM skill in Alexa and enable again. After that link accounts again. For some reason token between clouds expired on midnight. On our side all is working fine.
Happy New Year

Thank you Daniel.
Skill is working fine after disabling/enabling.
Happy new year.
Hello, I had fully working Alexa set up, it worked perfectly but suddenly it responded to command with:"Okay", but didn't perform any actions that use group addresses. I tried checking in the alexa app first but everything seemed fine. Then I noticed in the cloud app when I tried to sync it says: "Sync cloud Last: Error". Could anybody help me please?
(23.01.2019, 09:04)Jayce Wrote: Hello, I had fully working Alexa set up, it worked perfectly but suddenly it responded to command with:"Okay", but didn't perform any actions that use group addresses. I tried checking in the alexa app first but everything seemed fine. Then I noticed in the cloud app when I tried to sync it says: "Sync cloud Last: Error". Could anybody help me please?

Hi
The cloud is up and running, Please check if LM can access internet and if you have some errors in error log.
BR
Ctrl+F5
The LM does indeed have internet connection since I'm connecting to it via forwarded IP, not through an internal one. There are no errors in errors log, except some yahoo weather one which I already deleted since I'm not using it anymore.
Then sing out and then sing in to the cloud.
Ctrl+F5
Worked! Thank you very much once again.
I am getting a lot of 

Code:
Line 777: MQTT.client:subscribe(): Not connected

errors... what's the fix?
(13.02.2019, 17:09)managementboy Wrote: I am getting a lot of 

Code:

This seems issue on our side, working on the fix now. Sorry.
Ctrl+F5
(13.02.2019, 17:26)Daniel. Wrote:
(13.02.2019, 17:09)managementboy Wrote: I am getting a lot of 

Code:

This seems issue on our side, working on the fix now. Sorry.

Guys come on, you need to have professional cloud solution for your software as well. My house can't just stop working from one second to another... 

All Alexa and Cloud stuff just stops working over night... And doesn't work all day. This really is not great...
Hi,

This morning everything works again except the thermostat skill that is still down...
Do you have a solution for that?

BR
Jean-Marc
Hi
We were upgrading cloud for Mosaic 3.0 and something went wrong. Apart of that cloud is very stable, we have a lot of monitoring tools. The server itself is on Microsoft Azure so no issue with that.
@JMM We have sent question to Amazon and they very slow with any answer.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

Alexa has not been working for several hours !!

BR
Jean-Marc
Jean-Marc
Hi Daniel

This morning the server  "openrb.com" still does not respond

Unable to reactivate the skill

Jean-Marc

Jean-Marc
Hi to all,

I am also experiencing poor Alexa skill reliability the last weeks, is there any information regarding those issues about when they will be resolved etc?
Also, will you consider building a direct local lan LM - Alexa devices communication in order to bypass the current LM Azure cloud-to-AWS cloud problematic one? Voice control needs to be at least as reliable as the actual Amazon Alexa cloud service is.

Thnx in adv.
Hi,
It works again, the thermostat still not ...
It's unreliable, gentlemen from LM Confused 

Jean-Marc
Jean-Marc
Hi,
Sorry for that, our certificate expired. It should be back to normal now.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(20.04.2019, 13:42)Daniel. Wrote: Hi,
Sorry for that, our certificate expired.  It should be back to normal now.  
BR

Daniel

calendar.google.com Big Grin   Big Grin
Jean-Marc