This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Amazon Echo / Alexa app
I keep getting "There was an error discovering your devices." error when trying to discovery devices on the Alexa website`?
I have synced cloud.

EDIT; Sorted out, had to ask Alexa to "Discover" ;o)

Best regards, Jørn.
just wanted to give positive feedback on adding temperature objects to alexa. It works flawlessly!
Hi Daniel,

With new Alexa Skill Blueprints will be possible to make Alexa speak via scripts?

It would be fantastic!

Thanks!
(23.05.2018, 17:23)adiaz Wrote: Hi Daniel,

With new Alexa Skill Blueprints will be possible to make Alexa speak via scripts?

It would be fantastic!

Thanks!

Sorry not possible. Amazon didn't create such feature and I agree it would be cool.
I wonder if there are other skills which would allow similar.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

The last couple of days the LM has stopped executing the commands send by Alexa. She responds “Ok” but nothing happens. I have checked the LM logs for errors, nothing there. I re-synced objects from the Alexa app, but still nothing.
Am I the only one experiencing this?
Thx
Hi
Alexa was disturbed by the cloud migration. All should be working by now. Please check again.
Reboot LM if you still have issues.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Thank you Daniel.
It was still not working, until I had to reboot the LM so everything went back to normal.
Can you share some details on the cloud migration you said? Does this had to do with any upcoming feature updates or developments for the LM skill?
Are we going to hear object status updates eventually?
HI,

https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=1407

BR
Jean-Marc
Jean-Marc
Hello Schneider team ,

Is the use of the Alexa app planned for W4K?

BR
Jean-Marc
(06.06.2018, 07:24)JMM Wrote: Hello Schneider team ,

BR

Hello,
It is planned, but to be clear it is now blocked by GDPR. Until GDPR will be solved I cannot help you. It is now in lawyer's hands

Regards
Petr
Hi,

Is there French Skill for Alexa echo ?, i did not find Sad 

BR
Jean-Marc
Is French language supported by Alexa?
Ctrl+F5
Yes Daniel !

Since a week and she works perfectly, French Skill for LM or W4k is just missing Big Grin

BR
Jean-Marc
(17.06.2018, 17:44)JMM Wrote: Yes Daniel !

Since a week and she works perfectly, French Skill for LM or W4k is just missing Big Grin

BR

Ok, are you able to support us with a bit of translation?  If yes drop me your email to PM.
Ctrl+F5
(17.06.2018, 19:57)Daniel. Wrote:

BR

Ok, are you able to support us with a bit of translation?  If yes drop me your email to PM.

Yes Daniel no problem, for my email it's made
Jean-Marc
(18.06.2018, 04:33)JMM Wrote:

BR

Skill is out for verification, once it pass the amazon test will be out with French language, thank for translation.
Ctrl+F5
(24.06.2018, 09:21)Daniel. Wrote:
(18.06.2018, 04:33)JMM Wrote:

BR

Skill is out for verification, once it pass the amazon test will be out with French language, thank for translation.
Very good news Wink
Jean-Marc
Hi
The skill with French language support was just certified. It took 3 tries as Alexa knows French better than French Big Grin

PS. Congratulation to France for the World Cup win!

BR
Ctrl+F5
(06.06.2018, 07:49)pms Wrote:
(06.06.2018, 07:24)JMM Wrote: Hello Schneider team ,

BR

Hello,
It is planned, but to be clear it is now blocked by GDPR. Until GDPR will be solved I cannot help you. It is now in lawyer's hands

Regards
Petr
Hi Schneider team,

Do you have any news ?

Regards
Jean-Marc
(17.07.2018, 11:58)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
The skill with French language support was just certified. It took 3 tries as Alexa knows French better than French Big Grin

PS. Congratulation to France for the World Cup win!

BR

Thank you Daniel, yes it's great for the World Cup !
and for skill also Big Grin
Jean-Marc