This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Gira touch sensor backlight
I am wondering if one can script turning off or dim the backlight on this sensor or do I need to program this in ETS? does someone know if it is even possible?
The backlight is very strong when the room is completely dark.
Unless it can be controlled via a KNX object there's nothing you can do apart from changing some parameters in ETS.
(04.05.2017, 07:39)U admin Wrote: Unless it can be controlled via a KNX object there's nothing you can do apart from changing some parameters in ETS.

I did sone more research, and it is possible to enable the control of the LED and illumination AS a knx object. This have to be done from ETS, when this is done you can control it from your reactor or lm