This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bus monitor in ETS through LM
Hi,
I am using the LM5 to program my KNX-devices through ETS-software which works as expected.
When using the monitoring in ETS I only get info when using the group-monitor: it shows all group adresses being triggered realtime.
However when I use the bus-monitor nothing shows up? Is this normal behaviour? Or do I need to change a setting in LM to do this.
Thansk, Bart
Bus monitor is not supported
(16.05.2017, 07:21)admin Wrote: Bus monitor is not supported

Hi admin,
thanks for your quick response - did some googling: need a separate IP interface to do this.
Best regards, Bart
Hi
Is there some way how to get bus monitor running? Newer firmware or settings?
Or maybe there's a better way. I'm looking for source of TP repeats. It's not critical but I'm getting 10 repeats per hour. Is it possible to investigate it through LM?
Thank you
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Nothing has changed, only group monitor will work.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Try enabling "ACK all group telegrams" and see if it makes a difference on the number of repeats.
If an IP interface is used, the bus monitor does not work even in the ETS.

Greetings
You probably creating KNX loop with your interface.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5