This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Sunrise/sunset mode
How to use the  sunrise/sunset mode with additional time offset from the new firmware i don't find where is the feature ?
In the scheduler Wink

Best regards, Jørn.
(16.05.2017, 22:01)joskilb Wrote: In the scheduler Wink

OK but how i don't see any new button ?

Hi!

I'm also not see new button/control which call "Event" window like in your example.
Can you provide here more details, how to call this window?
There's no new button, this window appears when adding scheduled event from admin interface. You need to be running RC1 firmware.
(17.05.2017, 12:37)admin Wrote: There's no new button, this window appears when adding scheduled event from admin interface. You need to be running RC1 firmware.

no understood it is a two step process

you need first create a Schedulers with a star end end date and select and object
and after that you can create an event in this scheduler and in the settings you have the sunset/sunrise

not very logic but why not :-D