This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Weather information
I am using the jung universal weather station like Thomas. I can confirm what he mentioned: works ok but wind is not very accurate. I had some difficulties to get it up and running but now it is running fine apart from some minor bugs.
The station also allows control of shadings for different sides of the house.

For lux measurement I am using the values from outside movement detectors since the one I am using is located on the dark side (yeah star wars) of my house - better than the position of the weather station.

The netatmo can be easily integrated in LM also - see scripts on the forum (I had this working fine), works fine also but gives you less information unless you buy all the extra modules.

Messages In This Thread
Weather information - by 02dag - 21.05.2017, 10:10
RE: Weather information - by buuuudzik - 21.05.2017, 14:43
RE: Weather information - by 02dag - 21.05.2017, 21:07
RE: Weather information - by Thomas - 22.05.2017, 15:40
RE: Weather information - by bmodeco - 23.05.2017, 17:57