This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trend popup
Hi
Earlier we got the directrend link that gives us a web page with just the trend.
Is it possible make more options here? I am thinking of getting multiple trends window. For instance a floor heating system, I would like set point, floor temperature, room temperature and % heating on. Or an ventilation system with  set point, temp air in, temp air out, temp air to rooms and temp extract from rooms and % heat recovery.

Then we dont have to open all the trends and locate them ourselfSmile

Passivpluss
Hello, 

In "trend logs" tab press "direct link" button and just check "multiple trends" option. See attached photo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh. Perfect. I dont have this option. Are you running the new firmware? Rc1 or 2?
Hi,

Both RC's have it

BR,

Erwin