This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Firmware 2015.09.17 LM4
Hi,

There is not secondary HTTP service anymore ???

JMM.
Jean-Marc
I too would like to know this since we use the secondary http server.

Are there any releasenotes with all the changes for the new firmware?
You can now upload files which are accessible through the main web server via FTP. In System config > Services > FTP server you have to enable the FTP server and set password for apps user. Then you can upload files into user directory which can then be accessed at http://IP/user. You can enable or disable password auth for this directory in Logic Machine > User access > User access settings.
Hi,

With the old firmware the file address of ftp was HTTP://192.168.1.10:8080/knx/xxxxx.html
Now with the new firmware which is the address ?

JMM
Jean-Marc
The URL will look like this if you upload knx folder into user folder via FTP:
HTTP://192.168.1.10/user/knx/xxxxx.html
Is not ok,

It is necessary to create user folder ?
When I upload to the ftp server, the directory 'user' does not exist
just my knx folder.
Jean-Marc
You are probably using ftp login, but you must use apps login for files that should be visible from the web server. Please follow the steps in my post above.
Well is OK !

Thank you

JMM
Jean-Marc
Hi,

For some time I have no more access to the port 21 of the LM4 by ftp client " refused access ".

Sever status enabled OK
Username FTP OK
Password  FTP OK
Username apps OK
Password apps OK

When I scan the IP address of the LM the port 21 is closed, every other one are opened (22 80 81 443 444 3333).

Have you an idea?

JMM.
Jean-Marc