This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

iOS App
Hi,

Good! but it is only from IOS10 !! Sad
Jean-Marc
hello, I configured the voice config, there's a connection with the LM, but for some reason in Logic Machine Cloud App I do not see my iPad. On the iPad, the LogicMachine iOS application is installed and configured. In what can be problemma?

My IOS 10.3.3
(23.10.2017, 11:44)Igor68 Wrote: hello, I configured the voice config, there's a connection with the LM, but for some reason in Logic Machine Cloud App I do not see my iPad. On the iPad, the LogicMachine iOS application is installed and configured. In what can be problemma?

My IOS 10.3.3
my problem is the same. in Logic Machine Cloud App I do not see my iPad
IOS 11.0.3 (15A432)
(23.10.2017, 12:21)AEK Wrote:
(23.10.2017, 11:44)Igor68 Wrote: hello, I configured the voice config, there's a connection with the LM, but for some reason in Logic Machine Cloud App I do not see my iPad. On the iPad, the LogicMachine iOS application is installed and configured. In what can be problemma?

My IOS 10.3.3
my problem is the same. in Logic Machine Cloud App I do not see my iPad
IOS 11.0.3 (15A432)

Hi
Cloud app is only for notifications. Did you enabled them in your iPad ?
Make sure you added user and password for authentications.
BR

(15.10.2017, 07:07)Mr. Danielsen Wrote: Hi Daniel,

It seems like Apple has made a change in policy (who would have taught) in regards to requiring that specific chip to be able to use HomeKit:

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/08/04...quirement/

Will you guys be looking to create HomeKit support, based on software authentication? If so, what timeframe are we looking at?

BR,
Mr.D

Hi
Yes I heard about it some time ago but still no details how to do it from Apple. We can jump on it once available.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I added a user and a password, but still can not see the aipad.
The application works and the light is controlled by voice.
(23.10.2017, 13:29)Igor68 Wrote: I added a user and a password, but still can not see the aipad.
The application works and the light is controlled by voice.

Which iOS do you have ?
Ctrl+F5
I have iOS 10.3.3

Everything is working fine, but there are a number of small comments. A window with an inscription about the performance of the command is visible for a long time, so the time for the next command is lost. Also, it is not possible to manage a group of fixtures, when voice config a set of objects, a command is executed for only one.
(23.10.2017, 13:42)Igor68 Wrote: I have iOS 10.3.3

Everything is working fine, but there are a number of small comments. A window with an inscription about the performance of the command is visible for a long time, so the time for the next command is lost. Also, it is not possible to manage a group of fixtures, when voice config a set of objects, a command is executed for only one.

I don't have device with this version to test. On iOS 11 windows is closing very fast as you can see in video.
Good point for group commands. For now you have to do it via script. This is first version and any feedback is more than welcome.

PS. You probably do it already. To see iPad in cloud app you must login to LM with admin user.
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

You can create a group in the scene tab and trigger that group from Siri, this way you don't need script..

BR,

Erwin
thanks, Erwin for help, good idea via tab scene

And dimming is possible? There is such a command? Or only discretely through the script?
Hi,

Yes you can set a value like zero, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 etc and write it to the value object of a dimmer and use phrase 'Set kitchen lamp to sixty procent', for 0 you need word 'zero'

Or you can use the increment option, but i have not tested that one yet..

BR, 

Erwin
And another remark .... the launch button Siri is very small, inconvenient to press....
(23.10.2017, 14:58)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Yes you can set a value like zero, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 etc and write it to the value object of a dimmer and use phrase 'Set kitchen lamp to sixty procent', for 0 you need word 'zero'

BR, 

Erwin
Hi

Just use set value and leave the value field empty.  You can then say 'Set light in the office to 55%'
Set value will look for the number to use for your object.

BR

(23.10.2017, 15:03)Igor68 Wrote: And another remark .... the launch button Siri is very small, inconvenient to press....

Which device do you use ?  Drop a screenshot please
Ctrl+F5
(23.10.2017, 15:05)Daniel. Wrote:
(23.10.2017, 14:58)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

BR, 

Erwin
Hi

Just use set value and leave the value field empty.  You can then say 'Set light in the office to 55%'
Set value will look for the number to use for your object.

BR

(23.10.2017, 15:03)Igor68 Wrote: And another remark .... the launch button Siri is very small, inconvenient to press....

Which device do you use ?  Drop a screenshot please

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
I created new thread for Voice Configuration app here
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=1058

We have also new Video Tutorial which explain step by step how to use Siri voice control with LM

BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi, I have everything worked well with the previous version Voice Config. I updated it and now the Voice config does not work !!! What can be wrong? I have an LM4-Lite
(29.10.2017, 11:28)Igor68 Wrote: Hi, I have everything worked well with the previous version Voice Config. I updated it and now the Voice config does not work !!! What can be wrong? I have an LM4-Lite

Hi

After testing the previous version we came to conclusion that it is not good enough. When you wanted to Turn on lights for 1bit object you would use value 1 but when you would like to turn on 1 byte object you should use 255.  Another example if you want to increment lights by 10 and you also want to increment temperature by 1. Such operations were not possible in previous version. We rebuild the app again to make it much more flexible.  Unfortunately we had to brake backward compatibility due to this.  Only few people downloaded the app and you were one of them.
Sorry for this but from now we will keep backward compatibility.
Please set it up again.

BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

In iOS11 I can't open LogicMachine app. When I try to open then I see only startup screen. After that app closes.
(06.11.2017, 07:48)Maris Wrote: Hi,

In iOS11 I can't open LogicMachine app. When I try to open then I see only startup screen. After that app closes.

Hi
Strange it works normally on iOS 11 and 10. Which version exactly do you have?
PS. There is v 1.0.1 available on the store.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(06.11.2017, 08:23)Daniel. Wrote:
(06.11.2017, 07:48)Maris Wrote: Hi,

Hi
Strange it works normally on iOS 11 and 10. Which version exactly do you have?
PS. There is v 1.0.1 available on the store.
BR

I have iPhone 6, iOS 11.1, LogicMachine 1.0.1.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)