This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

soil sensor moisture
I'm looking for a soil sensor (moisture) to monitor the lawn.

Anyone a idea?

I used a Koubachi sensor, but that sensors is damaged and is not selled anymore.
Hello gjniewenhuijse,

we used these in the past: https://www.arcus-eds.de/bft.html. But I cannot verify if the measurements were correct or no, because we never tried to measure the moisture with some other device.
Thats a nice device, but my lawn and other plants are meters away from my building, so i'm looking for a wireless device.
(30.05.2017, 06:06)gjniewenhuijse Wrote: Thats a nice device, but my lawn and other plants are meters away from my building, so i'm looking for a wireless device.

Although I do not know how far you need to install the sensor, try to write them an email. They have prepared a specific cable length for us too. I think it was some 20m or so...