This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bad Visualization RaspBerry's Browsers
Hi!

I have done the Logic's programattion with Chrome.

I have a Full HD (1920x1080) pages configuration and Center Plans, enable autosizing on Vis. Configuration.

It looks OK with Chrome, Firefox and Explorer on my computer. When I resize the window all works good.

The problem is that we are trying to work with a RaspBerry but the visualization don't works like on my computer. 
I have created a button and text above the button. On my windows PC and on my mate's Linux PC they looks well aligned but on raspberry the button and the text are not aligned!!

Thanks!
Can you post a screenshot? Maybe the default font is rendered differently.
That was the reason!

We didn't have installed Arial font and it was rendering with another font!

Now working OK!!

Thanks Admin!
Hi
Which font did you use as a substitution to MS Arial?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259