This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Visulation on Iphone looks bad
Hi
We have gotten our fist Iphone in house and the visu is not looking good. The backgroud image is on the top of the screen and the parameters\objects are on the bottom. Looks like an alignment fail?
Running 27.9.2016 firmware om LM reactor v2
(31.05.2017, 12:45)PassivPluss Wrote: Hi
We have gotten our fist Iphone in house and the visu is not looking good. The backgroud image is on the top of the screen and the parameters\objects are on the bottom. Looks like an alignment fail?
Running 27.9.2016 firmware om LM reactor v2

Hi, did you add image in the settings of plan, or add as image at page constructor?
Can you take a screenshot? What is the size of layout, plan and background image?
The background is a picture that is added on the visu page option as a background. The size of picture and page is alike. Think it is 1024x800 or something. Have been using android, firefox,explorer and chrome and never seen this problem.
I had such issue when I set the not appropriate sizes for layout and plan. Maybe e.g. your layout has less size than plan?
Ok. Thanks tip. Have changed the reso on visu as I saw the pic had 1091 while the side had 1024 pix. So I will se tomorrow