This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Loewe TV IP Control SOAP
Hi, 

I'm trying to communicate with a Loewe TV over IP, to make possible the communication through TCP, I have a documentation meta protocol definitions and not understand how I can use SOAP commands into LogicMachine. Can you help me please?

Thanks

Attached Files
.pdf   remote_api_1.0.42.pdf (Size: 768.25 KB / Downloads: 58)
See this thread on how to add LuaSOAP library to LM:
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=532
Hi,

I don't understand how it works, If I make this user library SOAP commands ho Can I control Loewe TV? I need to make a TCP communication with TV too? Is SOAP and standard that I can turn ON TV using SOAP commands?

THX
SOAP uses HTTP, HTTP uses TCP. LuaSOAP is needed to send requests to your TV. The are no standard requests, so you have to follow the API documentation. Note that pairing is required before you can send any other command. For on/off you should use remote control simulation commands.