This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Blackouts and trends lost
Hi
I have lost last 30 minutes of my trends after a short (few seconds) blackout.  Is it a bug? Can I set a shorter time between two database savepoints?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hi Thomas,

It's not a bug.
To save I/O cycle on the memory data are saved only every 30min. So if a blackout occur in between you'll loose up to 30min of data.
If you have repeated blackout, you could use a capacitor as a backup power support for short power lose.
Hi,

If you would be able to set a shorter interval between 2 data save periods your lifetime of the SD card would decrease heavely so this is not possible and also not wishfull.

If you need this data you could export it every x period but best and easiest way to be sure is to place a UPS.

BR,

Erwin
Thank you for your reply. Does LM offer a backup for 24V line? In case you don't produce it, do you have any tip for such product? Ideally for DIN mounting.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259