This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Dali -> no devices found
I have a LM4 with two dali devices connected to the internal Dali port.

Dali power supply:  WAGO 787-1007
Dali devices: Osram halotronic hti dali 105

But when i use the scan devices button, no devices are found? Whats going wrong? Do i need some more configuration?
Wago 787-1007 is not DALI power supply but a power supply for Wago DALI gateway. It does supply correct voltage but it does not have DALI-specific circuitry, that's why there is no transmission happening on DALI line.
(29.09.2015, 06:30)admin Wrote: Wago 787-1007 is not DALI power supply but a power supply for Wago DALI gateway. It does supply correct voltage but it does not have DALI-specific circuitry, that's why there is no transmission happening on DALI line.

Thanks, can you give me some advice for a good dali power supply?
Tridonic DALI PS2
http://www.tridonic.com/com/en/products/DALI_PS2.asp
We also have good experience with Helvar DIGIDIM 402. It should cost around 70 Eur without VAT.
http://www.helvar.com/products/toolbox-f...standalone
Hi,

I have LM4, Tridonic Dali PS2 for power supply and about 10 dali devices. Dali devices are connected in star. 
I connected it to LM4 internal DALI gateway. When I scan for dali device, no device found. Somehow once I succeeded and all devices were found, but after I added another one, and tried to scan for new devices no result.  I tried to do full scan and now I dont see any devices. What could be wrong?
Also dimming, when device were found, was not working, example, if I set value to 10%, lights were blinking or not working at all.
Could it be problem with Dali power supply?
Star topology is not recommended because it produces a lot of reflected signal. Can you try changing it into bus topology? Also, check if cables are OK and see if you can control lights using broadcast command from scripts:
Code:
require('user.dali')
dalicmd('internal', 'arc', { addrtype = 'broadcast', value = 254 })