This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Custom values
Hi
I would like to show a mix of custom values and the original values. In short: If the replacement in custom values table exists use the custom value. In all other cases use the original object's value. Is it possible?

What's going on:
My problem are blinds. I want to show "Up" value for upper position (0%) and "Down" for lower position (100%) of blinds. And numbers for every other value.
I understand I can put all values (1%,2%..99%) into the custom values table but this is not what I want to do.

Do you have any suggestion?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hi Thomas,

Why not use the custom values?

Here is a script to create objects with the wanted custom values in a second ...

.lua   Create objects with custom values.lua (Size: 6.1 KB / Downloads: 61)

BR,

Erwin
Thank you for the script.
If I do it for more than 200 objects. Will it slow down speed of the application dramatically?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hi Thomas,

No i don't think so, its just a couple of bytes per item ( i guess 0.2 kB) , so on 200 it will be probably something like 40 kB extra in total.

BR,

Erwin