This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Application Store documentation and sample app
(03.05.2016, 19:30)Pawel Wrote: When we can expect full documentation of apps on SE's HomeLYnk? Edgars's solution is ok, but dont explain all problems.
Hi Pawel,

From FW 1.5 we have access to the app engine, but we have no frontend like explained in Edgars docs.

However you can build apps and store them on ftp and call them by direct url or embedded in a iframe.

The option to download apps from the appstore is not available in homeLYnk yet.

I don't think (not sure) we will publish documentation or application notes for current engine, and you
have you wait for full version of the appstore.

What problems do you mean? I created a few apps already and i think its working great, I realy like
the server cliënt link and access to LUA, storage, DB, sockets, user libs from cliënt and already created 
some http API's in .lp to call server side LUA results direct from cliënt with javascript.

Now anything you can think off can be created..

Please tell me your struggles (:

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Application Store documentation and sample app - by Erwin van der Zwart - 03.05.2016, 21:01