This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

JQuery and FadeIn() and FadeOut() functions
Hello,

yesterday I noticed that fadeIn() and fadeOut() functions aren't working on Safari. I was looking at stackoverflow but it seems that this function should work but it isn't.

I've tried also on some public pages running such code from console:

Code:
$("body").fadeOut(1000);

On Firefox and Chrome works but on Safari it doesn't works. Maybe somebody has similar issue?
You have to use velocityjs instead, fadeIn/fadeOut are not present in jQuery build that's used in visualization:
Code:
$('body').velocity('fadeOut');
It works. ThanksWink Little different because every fadeIn refresh full body from 0 but I filtered this. But how it is that in Chrome and Firefox it fadeIn() was working?
It shouldn't work in any browser. Maybe you have tested it somewhere else with full jQuery build?