This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Tell me where you can download the package "genohm-scada-reactorv3"
Tell me where you can download the package "genohm-scada-reactorv3"
I don't think there is a package like that as it's default included in the FW...

If you need it for any reason, i would reinstall FW...

BR,

Erwin
In "LogicMachine5 Reactor IO" there are no settings for binary inputs / outputs in the firmware and in the settings / packages there is no "genohm-scada-reactorv3" package, how to find or add a bookmark for the I / O settings

with respect.
(02.07.2017, 19:17)uxonet83 Wrote: In "LogicMachine5 Reactor IO" there are no settings for binary inputs / outputs in the firmware and in the settings / packages there is no "genohm-scada-reactorv3" package, how to find or add a bookmark for the I / O settings

with respect.

genohm-scada-reactorv3 - is a package for LM Re:actor V3, not for LM5

go to this page http://openrb.com/firmwares/
and use link LogicMachine5 Reactor IO if you have IMX 28 CPU
or this link LogicMachine5 Power / LogicMachine5 Reactor IO Power if your CPU is IMX6

Make sure, that upgrade is success (your firmware should be 20170620 or near)

if it is not and you still have FW 20170106, you should use script in attach first

Attached Files
.txt   upgrade from 20170106 script.txt (Size: 1.54 KB / Downloads: 20)