This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Packages
Hi,

is there a website to download the additional packages ?

i upgraded the firmware of my Ambient and now my modbus package is unistalled  Huh

also, when using the 201706 FW the button packages is gone in system
now what ?
100 views and nobody knows ?  Dodgy

i really need my modbus package back or i cant use my lighting control ...

anyone ?
All extra packages are removed after firmware upgrade, so you have to reinstal them. Packages can be found here: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-17/pkg

Try clearing your browser cache and re-installing firmware if packages menu item still does not show up.
Thx,

but why is the button packages removed in the system menu ?
is there another location to add packages ?

grts
It has not been removed, can you post a screen shot of how your system menu looks?
Hi,

Can you add a description for each links on the download packages page? It would be useful to know what each on does.

Thanks,

Roger
There's not much to describe. There are LM plugins like BLE, DALI etc and packages that are required for these plugins and some extra connectivity libraries like MySQL client, SNMP, MQTT.