This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM5L Bacnet missing
Hello,

I have an LM5 Lite - new out of box, and the first thing I did was updating it to latest FW (https://dl.openrb.com/lm-17/lm5m3-20170620.img). Now when I tried to switch on the Bacnet server I found that I couldn't find it. There is no bacnet server/client, and no package manager.

What happened, how could I make this working. This devices only role is to be a Bacnet gateway, and I can't use it for that.

Bonus question - what is the limit of LM5L if it is not used for visualisation, only serial data to Bacnet? 
How many group addresses can be used before it can't handle anymore? Does the "export" change something in that number? Eg. without export 1000 group addresses, with export only 500 or something like this?

Thanks
Hi,

Did you tried clearing browser cache?

BACnet MSTP (serial) is not supported ...

BR,

Erwin
(15.07.2017, 15:14)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Did you tried clearing browser cache?

BACnet MSTP (serial) is not supported ...

BR,

Erwin

I'll try that tomorrow! But never had this kind of problem before.

Not MS/TP, BACnet/IP, the serial part is Merkuriy 234 electricity meter, and a lot of them.

Edit: That was the reason, after cleaning cache everything is fine.