This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM5 lite -> LM5 power
Hi everyone!

Recently I have got one LM5 lite for one medium-size project with a few large script who are using KNX TP and MODBUS RS-485 communication. To improve the performace of project I had thought upgrade from LM5 lite to LM5 power, but i would like to ask you if it is possible to make a backup of my current project in LM5 lite, and then to restore the same project in a new LM5 power. Thanks

Best regard!
Hi! sure, you can do that. Serial port names are the same on both devices.
(04.08.2017, 06:52)edgars Wrote: Hi! sure, you can do that. Serial port names are the same on both devices.

Thanks Edgar! Visualizations and script are the same too? My idea is restore the project in LM5power whithout have to make the project from 0 again. How it is my first time working with LM I have some doubt like this. Thanks again for your support
right, visualization and scripts and Modbus config as well.