This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Scheduler Frame
Hi, does anyone know if it's possible to hide the scheduler header buttons on a frame?
I've a frame on a screen where I want to display only the schedulers refered to this screen, the problem is that the user can switch to other schedulers using the header buttons...

Thanks!
Add this to Custom CSS, it will hide top buttons for all scheduler pages placed in a frame:
Code:
.schedulers.view-frame .navbar .btn {
  display: none !important;
}
Ok it works fine!
Thanks!!
(07.08.2017, 05:52)jmir Wrote: Hi, does anyone know if it's possible to hide the scheduler header buttons on a frame?
I've a frame on a screen where I want to display only the schedulers refered to this screen, the problem is that the user can switch to other schedulers using the header buttons...

Thanks!

It is better to use Direct link for this.
(08.08.2017, 12:39)morak Wrote:
(07.08.2017, 05:52)jmir Wrote: Hi, does anyone know if it's possible to hide the scheduler header buttons on a frame?

Thanks!

I use direct link, but whithout custom css, the header buttons are shown....
You can remove buttons completely, but then you will able to only use direct links:
Code:
.schedulers .navbar .btn {
  display: none !important;
}
(08.08.2017, 12:48)jmir Wrote:

Thanks!

Hm.. I just tried it and I don't have any header and no CSS but as long it works for you that's fine Smile
(08.08.2017, 18:08)morak Wrote:

Thanks!

Hm.. I just tried it and I don't have any header and no CSS but as long it works for you that's fine Smile

If you don't use any CSS the buttons on the attached image (marked with the red circles on the first message) are shown, and you can switch to different schedulers.
(09.08.2017, 04:52)jmir Wrote:

Thanks!

If you don't use any CSS the buttons on the attached image (marked with the red circles on the first message) are shown, and you can switch to different schedulers.

This is what I have Smile
Just for my curiosity, what browser, and what OS do you use?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
LM team please, add a new "scheduler" object as a real visu object. It would be perfect if the new object behave like "Graph" object. The actual solution is uncomfortable in many ways.
- I have to create plenty of windows with just a frame
or
- I can use a link. But user has to wait long minutes when he wants return back to the visu.
or
- I can use a link which opens a new window. BUt unfortunately I have to define a separate CSS class for every link.

Please do the same thing for trends. It's the same problem.
And for scenes too Smile
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Scheduler/trends widgets are planned for the new visualization engine/editor. There will be a separate app for scenes.
(09.08.2017, 10:33)admin Wrote: Scheduler/trends widgets are planned for the new visualization engine/editor. There will be a separate app for scenes.

Hi admin,
Will it also be possible to add delays in the scenes editor?
Br, Bart
(09.08.2017, 10:33)admin Wrote: Scheduler/trends widgets are planned for the new visualization engine/editor. There will be a separate app for scenes.

Super. Thank you!
Can I gently ask you about a new widget for venetian blinds too? The problem is that now I have to use two sliders. The first is for position and the second is for slat. These two controllers are too big for touch design. It would be nice to have only one special 2D controller for blinds.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
(09.08.2017, 09:08)morak Wrote:
(09.08.2017, 04:52)jmir Wrote:
(08.08.2017, 12:39)morak Wrote: It is better to use Direct link for this.

This is what I have Smile
Just for my curiosity, what browser, and what OS do you use?

I use mozilla...