This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Visualisation problem
Please advise where can be problem. I use LM Reactor 3 with latest firmware. In visualization editor I see my icons, when I press on them - all works - if it is link icon - opens page what is linked. But if I try to open visualization through main window (My LM IP/scada-vis) - opens first page static picture and no any icons. Nothing working. I use latest Mosilla 55.0.1 x64 browser. Where could be the problem??

Alex
(12.08.2017, 18:02)AlexLV Wrote: Please advise where can be problem. I use LM Reactor 3 with latest firmware. In visualization editor I see my icons, when I press on them - all works - if it is link icon - opens page what is linked. But if I try to open visualization through main window (My LM IP/scada-vis) - opens first page static picture and no any icons. Nothing working. I use latest Mosilla 55.0.1 x64 browser. Where could be the problem??

Alex

Probably you are using login which hasn't access to that icons yet. After adding new pages you must add also access to them. When user hasn't access to some pages then it hasn't also links to them.
I use admin pass for testing. Something strange
(13.08.2017, 15:39)AlexLV Wrote: I use admin pass for testing. Something strange

Hi
Did you add any object to your page? Visu without any object is not shown.
BR
Morak,

thank you very much for info. At my visualisation I made link to second page. But second page was without any elements, just static picture. Because of that when I try to open visualisation from main windows - I see just picture and visu not working. So, at every visualisation page should be at least one element and it will work Smile