This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Smartplug compatibility
Unfortunately I see that currently there is no reliable wireless communication in LM. Maybe Enocean (but only old and only sensors). Zwave is very, very problematic what is visible from a lot of posts with problems. I'd love programming on LM but it still has a few very important lacks or bads:
- no doorphone(with video) solution,
- no complete wireless solution,
- no really cloud solution (possibility to read and write ga remotely without static IP, and fully access to controller to change scripts),
- modbus is nice but also I see that some devices work ~nice and LM can read values from them every few seconds but some has a really big problems (all this devices works perfectly with Modbus universal software)

EMBS now goes to another technologies like CANX and Zigbee and not updates EnOcean (and also Zwave app) which is currently only way to realize such functionality. And I think that without any Enocean flushmounted relays there is no really Enocean support. Maybe in the past Enocean was only for mounting pushbuttons on the glass or window but today it gives much more possibilities which solves real problems not only there are some eccentric solutions.

If it is about these 2 new technologies I am also not know if this wouldn't be like with ZWAVE which started 1 or 2 years ago and until today is not really reliable solution with defined range of stable working products which can be used for creating reliable wireless installation(or part of it) like KNX on cable.

Please think about update especially of Enocean or give some possibility to realize this without update.
Done is better than perfect

Messages In This Thread
Smartplug compatibility - by ulvatne - 14.08.2017, 13:43
RE: Smartplug compatibility - by ulvatne - 15.08.2017, 11:49
RE: Smartplug compatibility - by buuuudzik - 10.07.2018, 14:43
RE: Smartplug compatibility - by admin - 11.07.2018, 05:56
RE: Smartplug compatibility - by buuuudzik - 11.07.2018, 06:26
RE: Smartplug compatibility - by buuuudzik - 11.07.2018, 07:01
RE: Smartplug compatibility - by buuuudzik - 11.07.2018, 10:24
RE: Smartplug compatibility - by Daniel - 11.07.2018, 10:48
RE: Smartplug compatibility - by buuuudzik - 11.07.2018, 12:23
RE: Smartplug compatibility - by gtsamis - 12.07.2018, 20:46