This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Schneider HomeLynk freeze after 2 minutes
Hello everyone !
I have a problem with HomeLynk. In my knx network i have 6 HomeLynk which work as like ip routers, But besides is Babtec homeserver. 1 HomeLynk after reboot works 2 minutes and suspend. Babtec sends packet only knx ip. Port 3671 is open and versions software is current. I dont have idea where is a problem in this device. Address which I send its 13/0/0. Filters are unlocked. When I try send packets from group monitor is likewise.
Please help me !!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

What is freezing? The visu, the knx bus, the complete controller?

Never seen this issue so need some more info...

BR,

Erwin
(15.08.2017, 12:18)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin.
When i send communication object from Babtec, HomeLynk work only 2 minutes. I see in Ets diagnostic communication objects only after 2 minutes after reboot HomeLynk),  but access to  website HomeLynk  still work. When i made visu and added button on this HomeLynk works corretly. I will be recording video this problem tomorrow.
Hi,

Yes please make a video as current described issue you are facing doesn't make any sense to me (:

BR,

Erwin
(15.08.2017, 13:49)Oskaro Wrote:
(15.08.2017, 12:18)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin.
When i send communication object from Babtec, HomeLynk work only 2 minutes. I see in Ets diagnostic communication objects only after 2 minutes after reboot HomeLynk),  but access to  website HomeLynk  still work. When i made visu and added button on this HomeLynk works corretly. I will be recording video this problem tomorrow.

Hi, do you use any script on this HL?
is there any errors in "error log" tab and "allerts" tab?
If I understand, the homeLYnK is working correctly if you access the visu page, but does not respond to communication from babtec?
look in the error tab, you may have something, or if you are using scripts, add try/catch / error log in your script