This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Resolution scaling
Hello everyone!

I wanted to ask if there is a way to create a visualization that fits to every device. Let's say I want to log on to vis by my phone which has Full HD resolution but pixel ratio 3 and later I want to log on by my PC that has Full HD with pixel ratio 1. Someone else might have different pixel ratios as my phone does. Is there any way to setup that? I tried things with auto-sizing, I have full HD background in my vis and my vis. configuration is set up to: Usermode view: Center horizontally, auto-size width and auto-sizing is enabled. It kinda works now but it's not perfectly stretched, I can scroll just a tiny bit down. I think it might be because of my toolbar, since the background is 1920x1080 but that's the whole monitor without toolbars. Could that be the reason? Also what should I do?

Thank you for any help.
Auto-size width mode is meant for having a vertical scrollbar. There's no perfect solution as toolbar sizes might differ so there will be tiny gaps here and there.
All right, thanks a lot.